Old 10-05-2007, 01:11 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Dave Dave is offline

Default Grubs

http://www.pesticide.org/imidacloprid.pdf

MSDS sheets note using rats and rabbits for tests, no birds. These tests on
selected animals imply, but don't say, suggested potential harm to human
exposure. So, I would be cautious in the least in using same.

Its not what they say, its what they don't say that bites you.

Dave

"cardarch" wrote in message
ups.com...
I think I have grubs in my front lawn because of the brown patches.
Yesterday I bought a bottle of Bayer Advanced Lawn season-long grub
control. The label states that one application kills grubs all season
long. The active ingredients is imidacloprid. Will this kill the
birds?