Old 09-05-2007, 10:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) is offline

Default Wormery

"fox66" wrote in message
Hi

Can anyone point me in the right direction for a wormery. I am either
going to buy one or better still make one. Instructions on how to make one
would be great.

Paul

Wormeries are good fun but that's about it. Do not expect to produce vast
quantities of anything useful.
The last stages of composting usually involve the invasion of worms and
other bugs and insects.
I do have a small wormery reserved entirely for horrid weeds, seeds and
anything that the experts say should not be composted.
Final point do not buy worms -just chuck in any small red worms from a
compost heap and they will reproduce very fast.