Old 10-05-2007, 03:15 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
bobc[_2_] bobc[_2_] is offline

Default Greenhouses - to all

On May 8, 12:52 pm, "Manelli Family" wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...

On May 7, 10:36 pm, "Manelli Family" wrote:
How many of you own greenhouses? What else do you keep in them besides
your
orchids?

I don't have a green house, my house is made of brick and stone so
it's mostly grey and red. The wolf blew down the stick house (various
browns) and the straw house (yellowish). I keep my wife and kids in
the house along with a cat, a fish tank for Mrs. T and companions, and
orchids, tillandsia and cactus in the windows.
No oxalis, yet. I did have a fern magically appear in a terrarium.
That was cool, until it overgrew the Cryptocoryne sp. I planted in
there.
Bob Campoli