Old 10-05-2007, 04:18 PM posted to misc.consumers.house,alt.home.repair,rec.gardens
Harry K Harry K is offline

Default "fence mulch", mow strip, underlayment, whatchacallit

On May 9, 9:06 pm, "Steve Barker" wrote:
We use the roundup pro once a year and have a dirt bare stripe under about
1/4 mile of fence. You should try it before deciding what's gonna happen.

--
Steve Barker

"Harry K" wrote in message

ups.com...

Which works fine if you want:

1. Instant weeds
2. Grass back next season (or even late this season)

Harry K- Hide quoted text -

??? I have been using Roundup since the first year it came out.
Granted I haven't used the "Pro" version but if it will keep anything
from growing for a year, then it has some ground killing ingredient
other than glipsophate in it.

Harry K