Old 10-05-2007, 04:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Klara Klara is offline

Default Don't buy a plastic greenhouse from the garden centre!

In message , Stephen Howard
writes
On Thu, 10 May 2007 14:13:10 +0100, Klara
wrote:

In message , Stephen Howard
writes
This year I bought a replacement from Woolies. I thought I was getting
the same sort of thing ( about 5' x 4' ), but on opening the box it
turned out to be rather smaller ( about 4' x 2 1/2' - so half the size
of the first one...not so much a 'walk in' greenhouse, more a 'strand
outside of' )

They seem to do two sizes: the one you bought (now out of stock) and one
twice the size (190 x 120 cm); the smaller one seems always to have been
29.99, and the bigger one is marked down to that from 59.99 - at least,
that is what I think: the pictures are identical....

It was ideal for our daughter, who expects to move soon....

The one I got was marked down from £60.

Regards,

Oh, I thought that might be the difference. Otherwise with two
apparently identical ones, one is out of stock, the other isn't.
We got the 190 x 120, or so it says, but no time to actually set it up
yet, so who knows....

--
Klara, Gatwick basin