Old 10-05-2007, 05:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen Howard Stephen Howard is offline

Default Don't buy a plastic greenhouse from the garden centre!

On Thu, 10 May 2007 16:12:42 +0100, Klara
wrote:

In message , Stephen Howard
writes
On Thu, 10 May 2007 14:13:10 +0100, Klara
wrote:

snip.

It was ideal for our daughter, who expects to move soon....

The one I got was marked down from £60.

Oh, I thought that might be the difference. Otherwise with two
apparently identical ones, one is out of stock, the other isn't.
We got the 190 x 120, or so it says, but no time to actually set it up
yet, so who knows....

They list the one you have ( the larger ) as a 'walk in greenhouse',
and the other as a 'compact walk in greenhouse' ( 143 x 73 cm )
Had I looked more closely at the catalogue I'd have gone for the
larger one - but having had a similar one before, and having seen how
much tougher the cover is on the small one, I'm happy with my deal.

Regards,

www.shwoodwind.co.uk