Old 10-05-2007, 04:40 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
fish head fish head is offline

Default Bio Filter Options

While catching up with the all the new posts in this new group, there
was a thread about the stock tank bio filter. I constructed one when
I originally put my pond into service, several years ago. The
Rubbermaid (trademark) stock tank is still being used in one form, or
another. I am currently using it as a side stream drip filter.

You can visit my website and see some of the things that I have done
with and around the pond.

bmoke

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze2spjb/index.html