Old 10-05-2007, 09:49 PM posted to rec.gardens
writer272002 writer272002 is offline

Default Gardening newbie needs daffodil help

Hi all,

I'm a new homeowner in Atlanta and new to this whole gardening thing.
When clearing my back yard last weekend, I came across several clumps
of daffodils. I dug up the bulbs, and would like to replant them in my
front yard. I'm just not sure if I should replant the bulbs NOW or
wait until fall -- and if I wait until fall, what should I do with the
bulbs until then? They're currently under my deck out of the direct
sunlight.

Thanks for your help.
Ashley