Old 10-05-2007, 09:56 PM posted to rec.gardens
Travis M. Travis M. is offline

Default blackberry bushes

"George Shirley" wrote in message
BearDrummer wrote:
My wife bought me a blackberry bush from Wal-Mart (they quit carrying
them), and hid it away for a week to surprise me... needless to say,
it did not survive the lack of water. BUT I really would like one...
none of the places I can find here on the Mississippi GulfCoast are
selling them anymore... who would be a good place to buy from?

I live on the Louisiana Gulf coast and am growing Triple Crown
thornless blackberries. Got them from Stark Brothers Nursery in
Louisiana, MO. Should have a web presence but haven't looked lately.
Planted six of them in January and they are producing berries, albeit
not many, this month and are growing well.

Look he
http://www.starkbros.com/access?acti...2&collection=0

--
Travis in Shoreline Washington