Old 10-05-2007, 09:57 PM posted to rec.gardens
Travis M. Travis M. is offline

Default Gardening newbie needs daffodil help

"writer272002" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi all,

I'm a new homeowner in Atlanta and new to this whole gardening thing.
When clearing my back yard last weekend, I came across several clumps
of daffodils. I dug up the bulbs, and would like to replant them in my
front yard. I'm just not sure if I should replant the bulbs NOW or
wait until fall -- and if I wait until fall, what should I do with the
bulbs until then? They're currently under my deck out of the direct
sunlight.

You should have left them in the ground until the leaves turned brown
and then transplanted them.

Ask before action.

--
Travis in Shoreline Washington