Old 11-05-2007, 01:22 PM posted to triangle.gardens
[email protected] nosmo_king58@yahoo.com is offline

Default Poison Ivy

On May 11, 7:41 am, Bluebee wrote:
Just discovered that my backyard has plenty of poison Ivy growing. This
in the woods that belong to me. What is the best way to kill them?
Googling it, I found its not easy to kill, but there is hope. Has anyone
tried the salt+detergent+vinegar combination with any good results?

I have had good luck with Roundup or most any non-selective weed
killer. The problem is how to prevent the re-growth/sprouting of new
plants.