Old 11-05-2007, 03:49 PM posted to rec.gardens
nblomgren nblomgren is offline

Default Gardening newbie needs daffodil help

On 11 May 2007 02:42:03 GMT, Kay Lancaster wrote:

Since you've already dug them, I'd transplant ASAP, and do a little coddling
for awhile. Don't expect much in the way of flowering next spring, but maybe
the spring after.

Kay

And when you transplant, make _sure_ that's where you want them to be.
You will never get rid of them once they've settled in. I'd be
surprised if they don't show up again where you originally found them,
as well.

I have a patch from our house's previous owners that's in a really bad
place. Dug up five pounds of bulbs and gave them away.

They were back again the next year.

--Nan