Old 11-05-2007, 05:10 PM posted to triangle.gardens
[email protected] wdukes@fw.private.neotoma.org is offline

Default Poison Ivy

On 2007-05-11, Bluebee wrote:
Just discovered that my backyard has plenty of poison Ivy growing. This
in the woods that belong to me. What is the best way to kill them?
Googling it, I found its not easy to kill, but there is hope. Has anyone
tried the salt+detergent+vinegar combination with any good results?

That is like peeing on a forest fire.

Roundup. Read the label for dilution, then add a squirt of dishwashing
liquid in the water as a surfactant.

Roundup comes in 2 strengths. "lawn and garden" 18% Professional 41%

You can get 2.5 gallons of generic roundup from Agrisupply for $45.

Weedbegon will work also, but I prefer roundup if I don't have to worry
about killing grass.

is a garbage address.