Old 11-05-2007, 04:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Liquorice Dave Liquorice is offline

Default Sheen x300 & Fuel

On Fri, 11 May 2007 14:09:59 GMT, Paddy wrote:

I am running it on kerosene (heating oil) as I cannot purchase paraffin
locally.

Assuming your heating oil is 28sec heating oil not 35sec (gas oil, diesel)
the it's as near as damn it paraffin. I'm surprised you can't get
paraffin, most of the DIY sheds and garden centres carry it for greenhouse
heaters. At a price though nearer £1/l compared to 30p/l for bulk heating
oil.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail