Old 11-05-2007, 05:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Malvern Spring Flower Festival.

On 11 May, 17:05, La Puce wrote:
On 11 May, 15:39, Sam wrote:

I'm off to the Malvern Spring Flower Festival this weekend
and I look forward to seeing old and new acquaintances.
I'll be the one that all the rain is falling on.

Lucky man. There's a GW special tonight on it. Have a great time and
give a kiss to Diarmuid for me. No need for message because I don't
understand what he says most of the time )

Went to the show Yesterday, Very good, and came back with 18 new
plants, many of which have already been split or had cuttings taken
from them. Well they have to earn their keep.
The general standard was good, though the rain starting at around 1.30
didn't help, and the horendus traffic getting there, took an hour from
the M50 to the show ground.
If you can come in from the other side it would be easier, other wise
try to get there by 9am
David Hill
Abacus Nurseries