Old 11-05-2007, 08:37 PM posted to triangle.gardens
Daniel B. Martin Daniel B. Martin is offline

Default Poison Ivy

wrote:
Roundup comes in 2 strengths. "lawn and garden" 18% Professional 41%
You can get 2.5 gallons of generic roundup from Agrisupply for $45.

Agri also sells 1 gallon of Gly Star 41% (generic Roundup) for $22.49.
I bought a gallon a few days ago.
This is enough to last me three or four lifetimes.
Therefore I am willing to sell half the gallon at half my cost.
Buyer must provide a container.

Daniel B. Martin
Apex

(The 8s are spam blockers. Delete them.)