Old 11-05-2007, 10:55 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
§qu@re Wheels §qu@re Wheels is offline

Default ID pls for a foliage plant

On this particular day of this month, in the Year Of The Golden Pig,
Travis M. did state:

"carbuff" wrote in message
This picture was taken on May 1st (Winnipeg, Zone 3) The plant was
gifted to me last summer, and just maintained itself at about 5 inches
high. It's in a shady spot under cedar trees on the north side of my
house. It's already about 6 inches high, but I have no idea if it
flowers, or how it propagates, or if it even gets any bigger than it
already is. Anyone??

Looks like Chard.

Bodhi chard, maybe?

Actually, it looks like a tropical, but I doubt if one would survive
outdoors in Winterpeg....

--
There is no religion without love, and people may talk as much as they like
about their religion, but if it does not teach them to be good and kind to

-Anna Sewell, writer (1820-1878)