Old 12-05-2007, 06:27 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Cerumen[_3_] Cerumen[_3_] is offline

Default Sheen x300 & Fuel

"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
ll.com...
On Fri, 11 May 2007 17:00:55 GMT, Paddy wrote:

You just need to run the heat over the plants, you don't need to burn them
as such. The heat destroys the cell structure to such an extent they can't
recover, nature does the rest. We have a small gas burner, does an
excellent job, they turn brown in a day or three. Keeps the weeds in the
french drains at bay very easily and between the stones on the "patio".

For small areas I find that an electrical paint stripping blower strapped to
a broom handle does a very good job.

--
Chris, West Cork, Ireland.