Old 12-05-2007, 09:43 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Johnson Alan Johnson is offline

Default Novice onion question

Thanks again for all the tips. I didn't even know I could plant onions
out. I always thought they were sown as seed or planted as sets and
stayed there until harvested. Ordering plants from the UK is out of the
question for me I'm afraid, as I live in northern Germany. As far as I
know, all I can get delivered from the UK is seeds. I still haven't
found any sets immediately local, but I am going to try a garden centre
a few miles down the road today.

Regards

--
Alan Johnson, Geotr@ns