Old 12-05-2007, 11:36 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Tristán White Tristán White is offline

Default Can anyone recommend someone to remove ivy from my back wall

Malcolm Race wrote in
:

I have tried this with an infestation - I didn't work - the Ivy seemed
to be getting moisture fron the wall. By all means chop it off at the
knees but a good dose (or 2) of Root Out works wonders. Spray the top
growth and put crystals on the freshly cut root and protect from rain
- Duct tape works well) - this should kill the root.

We have two cats that often play in and around the ivy. Could this harm
them?