Old 12-05-2007, 03:26 PM posted to rec.gardens
FragileWarrior FragileWarrior is offline

Default Jasmine turning brown

jaf wrote in news:1178976826.968018.199940
@q75g2000hsh.googlegroups.com:

I have had this jasmine planted for 3-4 years with no problems. It has
started to turn brown and no flowers yet. The plants on the other side
of the fence are doing better. I am in Raleigh, NC and the plant was
bought locally. Any ideas? You can take a look here

http://picasaweb.google.com/jfoote101/Jasmin

thanks

eyikes. I don't know Jasmine but that looks pretty dead. Have you
gotten down and looked at the base of the plant? Did it get damaged by a
lawn mower or weed-whacker? Or how about underground -- perhaps a
chewing/burrowing animal has completely chewed up the root system?