Old 12-05-2007, 09:53 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default BZT Aquaculture ?

I strongly recommend not using purple type anaerobic bacteria in ponds
with fish. Good aeration, strong pump suction and a mulm trap like a
veggie filter will get rid of the muck. Ingrid

On Sat, 12 May 2007 10:28:16 CST, "Bill C"
wrote:

Does anyone use BZT Aquaculture in their ponds to clean up the muck that
forms on the bottom of the pond? If so could you tell me how well it
works, and how much is needed for a pond that is about 850 gallons.

Thanks
Bill