Old 13-05-2007, 01:39 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default BZT Aquaculture ?

On Sat, 12 May 2007 10:28:16 CST, "Bill C" wrote:

Does anyone use BZT Aquaculture in their ponds to clean up the muck that
forms on the bottom of the pond? If so could you tell me how well it
works, and how much is needed for a pond that is about 850 gallons.

Thanks
Bill

I use to use it all the time (it isn't a purple dye, but a dry mix), but
since I started keeping part of my filter running with slow flow thru
winter I haven't needed it. I my case bottom drain takes care of most muck,
so it was mostly used as a jump start to the bio action. That said, it can
really help clean muck (not dirt or sand) at the bottom and even in the
filter. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us