Old 29-03-2003, 04:44 AM
linda mar

Default slight snail problem...what kind of loach?

I've got some pearl gouramis, and although they peck on the snails (they
pluck them off the glass) but don't eat them. I guess the mouth is too
small.. but I would think pearl and blue gouramis are about the same in
overall size/mouth size? or do blue gouramis have large mouths?

linda

"Henk & Marga Jamin" wrote in message
David,

Get yourself a blue gourami and feed very sparingly for a while.
That will take care of your snails.

Henk

Dave M. Picklyk wrote:
I have a slight snail problem. I noticed a few last month when I

populated
my tank with plants. Now I see more and more...and some of my hygros

have
little holes in them. I'm also noticing a lot more snail crap

everywhere!

I heard that clown loaches get too big and when they get older they like

eat plants...what kind of loach could I get for my 15 gallon that

wouldn't
be too big and that could be found in the LFS?

Thanx!!!
--
Dave Picklyk
www.picklyk.com/aquascape