Old 13-05-2007, 09:01 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Malvern Spring Flower Festival.

On 11 May, 17:36, Dave Hill wrote:
Went to the show Yesterday, Very good, and came back with 18 new
plants, many of which have already been split or had cuttings taken
from them. Well they have to earn their keep.

The only plant I've bought from all the garden shows I've visited so
far is a Phuopsis Stylosa. I was completely taken by it - it's in a
very tall pot and looks really amazing. Just about to flower. I've had
to research about it a bit as I bought it not even knowing what the
flowers will look like. It has a very grassy smell - like just cut
lawn. Amazing thing. You've just reminded me that I perhaps ought to
take some cuttings indeed!!