Old 13-05-2007, 10:49 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Trillium

When we were at Malvern Show the wife bought 3 Trilliums, being a
Canadian from Ontario she felt she should have her national flower.
Now that we are home she has now asked me what I am going to do with
them, pity she didn't ask before buying.
Has anyone grown them for a prolonged period in pots?
I could plant them out under trees but she would then never see them
as she wouldn't be able to get close enough.
David Hill
Abacus Nurseries