Old 13-05-2007, 01:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kimmer Kimmer is offline

Default is it time to plant out tomatoes, courgettes, aubergines?

I have some veg plants from the garden centre and some that friends
have given me. I was going to plant them out today (pots and directly
into garden) but now am a bit nervous of the wind and cold spell we
are having. Anyone else out there planting out these veg or should I
keep them indoors another week or so? (my foyer is starting to look
like a garden centre!!)

Thanks in advance!!