Old 13-05-2007, 02:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default is it time to plant out tomatoes, courgettes, aubergines?

On 13 May, 13:57, Kimmer wrote:
I have some veg plants from the garden centre and some that friends
have given me. I was going to plant them out today (pots and directly
into garden) but now am a bit nervous of the wind and cold spell we
are having. Anyone else out there planting out these veg or should I
keep them indoors another week or so? (my foyer is starting to look
like a garden centre!!)

I've just returned from lotty and planted my courgettes. But I haven't
put out the tomatoes yet and I'm not doing aubergine. Didn't you say
you were in Ontario Canada? In that case I couldn't tell you when - I
don't know your zone nor do I know the climate there!