Old 13-05-2007, 02:11 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,uk.environment.conservation,uk.rec.birdwatching,uk.rec.gardening
JF JF is offline

Default PRO HUNT NUTS: Convicted Gamekeepers

In message , Alan
writes

Gamekeeper Antonio Cussato (35) of Herbert Avenue, Ellesmere Port,
Cheshire was found guilty on 19/6/96 by Wrexham magistrates of four
charges of setting traps and two charges of possessing them and was
fined £400 and £100 costs.

Shocking. Quite shocking. I've also heard of motorists being convicted
of speeding! What is the world coming to. lawksamussy!

--
James Follett. "It is better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent
moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty sometimes sleeps, his cupidity