Old 13-05-2007, 02:11 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,uk.environment.conservation,uk.rec.birdwatching,uk.rec.gardening
JF JF is offline

Default PRO HUNT NUTS: Convicted Gamekeepers

In message , Alan
writes

Gamekeeper Antonio Cussato (35) of Herbert Avenue, Ellesmere Port,
Cheshire was found guilty on 19/6/96 by Wrexham magistrates of four
charges of setting traps and two charges of possessing them and was
fined £400 and £100 costs.

Shocking. Quite shocking. I've also heard of motorists being convicted
of speeding! What is the world coming to. lawksamussy!

--
James Follett. "It is better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent
moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty sometimes sleeps, his cupidity
Old 13-05-2007, 04:24 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,uk.environment.conservation,uk.rec.birdwatching,uk.rec.gardening

On Sun, 13 May 2007 14:11:52 +0100, JF
wrote:

In message , Alan
writes

Gamekeeper Antonio Cussato (35) of Herbert Avenue, Ellesmere Port,
Cheshire was found guilty on 19/6/96 by Wrexham magistrates of four
charges of setting traps and two charges of possessing them and was
fined £400 and £100 costs.

Shocking. Quite shocking. I've also heard of motorists being convicted
of speeding! What is the world coming to. lawksamussy!

Speedings worse, it kills people!

--

Avoid the rush at the last judgement. Be converted now instead!

PRAYER FOR A NATION

When Pastor Joe Wright, of Central Christian Church, was asked
to open the new session of the Kansas Senate, everyone was expecting
the usual politically correct generalities.
But what they heard instead was this:

Heavenly Father, we come before You today to ask Your forgiveness
and seek your direction and guidance.
We know Your Word says,
‘Woe on those who call evil good,’ but that’s exactly what we have done.
We have lost our spiritual equilibrium and inverted our values.

We confess that:

We have ridiculed the absolute truth of Your Word and called it pluralism;

We have, worshipped other gods and called it multiculturalism;

We have endorsed perversion and called it an alternative lifestyle;

We have exploited the poor and called it the lottery;

We have neglected the needy and called it self-preservation;

We have killed our unborn and called it choice;

We have neglected to discipline our children and called it building self-esteem;

We have abused power and called it political savvy;

We have coveted our neighbour’s possessions and called it ambition;

We have polluted the air with profanity and pornography and called it freedom of expression;

We have ridiculed the time-honoured values of our forefathers and called it enlightenment.

Search us, 0 God, and know our hearts today; try us and see if there be some wicked way in us;
cleanse us from every sin and set us free. Guide and bless these men and women who have
been sent here by the people of Kansas, and who have been ordained by You, to govern this great state.

Grant them Your wisdom to rule and may their decisions direct us to the centre of Your will. I ask it in the name of Your Son, the Living Saviour, Jesus Christ. Amen.”

****************

Disclaimer

Pete has taken all reasonable care to ensure that pages published by him
were accurate on the date of publication or last modification.
Other pages which may be linked or which Pete may have published are in
a personal capacity. Pete takes no responsibility for the consequences
of error or for any loss or damage suffered by users of any of the information
published on any of these pages, and such information does not form any
basis of a contract with readers or users of it.

It is in the nature of Usenet & Web sites, that much of the information is
experimental or constantly changing, that information published may
be for test purposes only, may be out of date, or may be the personal
opinion of the author.
Readers should verify information gained from the Web/Usenet with the appropriate
authorities before relying on it.

Should you no longer wish to read this material or content, please use your
newsreaders kill filter by adding to your kill file..