Old 13-05-2007, 03:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kimmer Kimmer is offline

Default is it time to plant out tomatoes, courgettes, aubergines?

My toms are about 15 cm (cherry and normal ones) and some have started
to get wee flowers! I put them out in their little pots to harden for
the day but think I'll bring them in tonight as its still chilly.
One aubergine plant is starting to get really big but I'm sure its
still too cold for him also so I might re-pot but still keep indoors
for a while.

No greenhouse I'm afraid, but after reading lots of posts today I
think maybe a "cloche" might be a good idea! I imagine you just buy
some wire hoops from the shop and cover with plastic?? I just read
about keeping potatoes warm so I am going to rush out and cover the
soil in my bucket! the tops are getting huge now...do I just let them
keep growing?