Old 13-05-2007, 09:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baal Baal is offline

Default Our Bungalow

I hate to raise your hopes by seeing a reply to your post but I just wanted
to say good luck!

Your house and gardens are gorgeous and to move must be heart-wrenching,
despite the joys of your grand-children. My mother is bed-bound following a
stroke 8 years ago (dad being a full-time carer now) and my wife's parents
have both died recentley. Fortunately, we were close as a family and have
many happy memories. Being together is the right thing to do and despite
leaving such a beautiful home, you are making the right decision.

Enjoy your future and enjoy building a grand-children friendly Narnia garden
for them!

God Bless! Manchester................enjoy the rain too! ;-)

--

Baal

I smile and go off waving
(Amiably) - for that's my way
"Chris Potts" wrote in message
Hello All,

We are moving from North Lincolnshire to Manchester to be near our grand
children. We live in a bungalow with a large garden which we have
lovingly created over the last forty years. It would suit anyone wishing
to enjoy a spacious garden planted with many trees, shrubs and perennials,
providing lots of wonderful foliage for anyone interested in flower
arranging. We also are very interested in wildlife and have planted our
garden accordingly. If anyone is interested please look at

http://www.houseweb.com/cgi-bin/view.pl?ad=190641

All the best,

Chris Potts