Old 14-05-2007, 02:18 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
cloud dreamer[_3_] cloud dreamer[_3_] is offline

Default fertilizer mistake

sgold wrote:
Hi there,
I accidently used Miracle Grow Lawn food in my vegetable garden. ( i
thought it was the regular stuff )...

the npk is 36/6/6

is this going to a big problem for me??? and is there anything i can do
about it now??

Thanks for any help!

J.

Probably won't hurt it this early in the season (I'm assuming it's early
where you are) because the nitrogen helps the green growth and that's
what you're looking for now. Later in the season it might slow down
fruit production and give you a lot of green, but for right now, I
wouldn't be panicking.

..

Zone 5b in Canada's Far East.