Old 14-05-2007, 08:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Our Bungalow

On May 13, 4:00 pm, Chris Potts wrote:

We are moving from North Lincolnshire to Manchester to be near our grand
children. We live in a bungalow with a large garden which we have
lovingly created over the last forty years. It would suit anyone
wishing to enjoy a spacious garden planted with many trees, shrubs and
perennials, providing lots of wonderful foliage for anyone interested in
flower arranging. We also are very interested in wildlife and have
planted our garden accordingly. If anyone is interested please look at
http://www.houseweb.com/cgi-bin/view.pl?ad=190641

Interesting front drive with the paving ... and really beautiful
garden. I wish you as much creativity with your new garden. Manchester
is a great place to live - I know, I've been here 26 years but it all
depends where you are. I live in Whalley Range and wouldn't live
anywhere else or perhaps a couple other place. We're hunting for some
land now to built upon and this is proving difficult. But we're one
hour from sea, mountains, lakes, moors ... there's no better place
really.