Old 15-05-2007, 12:25 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Malvern Spring Flower Festival.

In article .com, Dave
Hill writes

Went to the show Yesterday, Very good, and came back with 18 new
plants, many of which have already been split or had cuttings taken
from them. Well they have to earn their keep.

Oh a gardener after my own heart! I invariably do the same. Getting home
and trying to get as many cuttings and/or plants from each purchase.
I took so many cuttings from a Francesca Primula two years ago, it's
taken this long to start flowering again!
By the by, got my dahlia order thank you very much, will be intriguing
to grow the scented ones! never thought there would be such a thing, so
it's going to be a source of interest around here until they flower and
we can judge!
Great condition as usual David, nicely packed, and I shall look forward
to the trial one you threw in
Thank you.

janet

--