Old 15-05-2007, 10:44 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Here we go again.....

On 15/5/07 10:18, in article
, "Peter James"
wrote:

Sacha wrote:

Another wet, windy day starts! I'm beginning to wonder if this is
inevitable Devon County Show weather but friends who called in yesterday
after a trip to Cornwall, told us that if ever we have a drought, all we
have to do is invite them to stay!

Terrible weather here in Wadebridge, North Cornwall. Very wet and windy
with the forecast promising more for the rest of the week. And next
month it will be Royal Cornwall Show, and I can assure you it will rain
then.

I've never managed to get to that Show and have always wanted to. If it's
fine, we might do it this time.
We were asked to exhibit there last year but it's a bit of a schlep and
expensive to do so, quite honestly.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk