Old 15-05-2007, 05:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Chris Potts Chris Potts is offline

Default Our Bungalow

'Mike' wrote:

Chris, you are doing the wrong thing.

What if your children have job opportunities and move :-((
Your bungalow has been your home for all of these years :-(
There is a vast difference to the traffic/noise/pollution in Manchester/Any
City :-((

You are nearing retirement, what a wonderful place YOUR HAVE THERE for
retirement :-))

I moved WITH a young family TO the Isle of Wight and stayed here. The family
have left and are coming back:-) or trying to come back.

Chris, you are doing it wrong and will regret it.

Mike

Hello Mike,

Don't think we have not thought about all those things, but we have
lived in the same small village all our lives, our son went to
university in Manchester, met his wife there and now lives there. They
are not going to come back here! We have designed our garden and tended
it for forty years and we feel we are very much set in our ways,
gardening and socially, and feel like new challenges. We hope to have
the pleasure of designing a new garden from scratch, allbeit on a
smaller scale.

You have been in the Navy, presumably seen the world etc.. We feel we
are very stale, and need to change direction. Also the Isle of Wight is
a much different place from a small village in North Lincolnshire.

We shall see.

All the best,

Chris