Old 15-05-2007, 09:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Cat Poop

On 15 May, 21:23, "Richard Phillips" wrote:
Hello all,

What is the best way of stopping cats sh*tting in my garden? I've tried the
chemical type stuff from garden centres, doesn't seem to have done the job.
I'm looking at these ultrasonic devices, are any of them worth the money?
I'm not quite ready to go down the airgun route yet!

Aaarghhh... a debate with no ending. Water pistols. That's what we've
started using and beleive me we have tried everything. We have water
pistols at the ready - and, I feel bad saying this, but I've even took
the hose to one of them the other day and I haven't seen that ginger
cat since.