Old 15-05-2007, 10:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Cat Poop

"Richard Phillips" wrote
What is the best way of stopping cats sh*tting in my garden? I've tried
the chemical type stuff from garden centres, doesn't seem to have done the
job.
I'm looking at these ultrasonic devices, are any of them worth the money?
I'm not quite ready to go down the airgun route yet!

Ignoring the fact for a moment that you could just be one of those pathetic
sad little trolls that needs to get a life.

Our last allotment had a neighbour with 27 cats and we had the nearest
cultivated soil. What's your problem? We made friends with a number of the
cats because the alternatives are Rats and Mice as proved on our new
allotment where there are no cats. Rat pee is infinitely more dangerous to
life than cat poo and mice do a hell of a lot of damage.
--
Regards
Bob H