Old 16-05-2007, 08:50 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Richard Phillips Richard Phillips is offline

Default Cat Poop

Bob Hobden wrote:
"Richard Phillips" wrote
What is the best way of stopping cats sh*tting in my garden? I've
tried the chemical type stuff from garden centres, doesn't seem to
have done the job.
I'm looking at these ultrasonic devices, are any of them worth the
money? I'm not quite ready to go down the airgun route yet!

Ignoring the fact for a moment that you could just be one of those
pathetic sad little trolls that needs to get a life.

Our last allotment had a neighbour with 27 cats and we had the nearest
cultivated soil. What's your problem? We made friends with a number
of the cats because the alternatives are Rats and Mice as proved on
our new allotment where there are no cats. Rat pee is infinitely more
dangerous to life than cat poo and mice do a hell of a lot of damage.

No, I'm not a troll. You'll just have to take my word for that.

My main issue is their poop (i have nothing against cats apart from this).
I don't like cleaning it up every time I wish to mow my lawn.

R.