Old 16-05-2007, 09:34 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Wane Smooth Wane Smooth is offline

Default Cat Poop

On Tue, 15 May 2007 22:48:53 +0100, Bob Hobden wrote:

Our last allotment had a neighbour with 27 cats and we had the nearest
cultivated soil. What's your problem?

Do you LIKE cat shit?Give me your address I'll post you as much as you
want.

We made friends with a number of the
cats because the alternatives are Rats and Mice as proved on our new
allotment where there are no cats.

Rubbish.
The majority of cats today are fat overfed vermin that could never catch a
rat in their lives.They are fed by ignorant idiots who don't give a damn
where the cat shit's.Even if it is a private garden that children play in.
To have 27 cats shows the owner has absolutely no concern for any of the
neighbours and is probably mad.
A good cat is a dead cat.
--
Regards From