Old 20-02-2003, 08:51 AM
gregpresley

Default I am SOOOO ready for SPRING!/Long

Gee, Tracey, how tragic. I suppose you'll just have to content yourself with
sad second-rate bulbs such as amaryllis, callas, scilla peruviana,
gladiolus, ixia, freesia, gloriosa lily and the like.....Pitiful,
really.......
"Tracey" wrote in message

What can't you plant with temps like that?

Nothing really. I was just being a smartass.

Actually, the one thing I've found I'm missing
is the bulbs. I liked seeing the crocuses and
tulips and irises come up, but the whole deal of
planting and then digging up and storing in a re-
frigerator for however many weeks is too much for
me.

Tracey