Old 16-05-2007, 07:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Hello from a keen newbie in Oxford

On 16/5/07 13:29, in article
, "La Puce"
wrote:

On 15 May, 23:42, runner bean wrote:
What gives you Rupert the right to be so a rude about what I have on
my web site.

Neil please ignore him. And please do not justify yourself. There's
no need at all. We can all read.

Neil, while I hope you're successful at whatever you're doing, advertising
disguised as 'useful' web sites really isn't popular here. Your intentions
may be entirely honourable but that's just the way this group is structured.
Those encouraging you, are in the kill files of many/most and have a
personal axe to grind here. I am telling you this so that you do not fall
into the trap of imagining that one swallow - or even a couple of gulps -
make a summer in urg. Your choice, of course.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk