Old 16-05-2007, 07:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default something for the weekend

On 16/5/07 18:54, in article
,
" wrote:

On May 15, 4:50 pm, Pam Moore wrote:
As I understand it, the best high nitrogen fertiliser is urine. Use
it as a "green" toilet, if you have a suitable place, and when the hay
starts to heat up, do as Dave says!

As old timers (urglers) know I tried the urine tip and each night
saved it all only one morning to have a slight accident coming
downstairs, I swear I can still see a slight yellowing on the carpet
and up the walls and a whiff of eau de pee, despite hours of cleaning
Never again, I now buy that accelerator stuff.

Your account of that was one of the funniest things ever posted to urg and
should be in the FAQ. I remember absolutely weeping with laughter as I read
it.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk