Old 17-05-2007, 01:06 PM
tezgreen tezgreen is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdecay View Post
Hey,mine is exactly the same.I just assumed that i had to sprinkle more seeds after the first time mowing.(havnt tried yet,maybe tomorrow if the weathers ok).
Other than that,havn't a clue.Would also appreciate tips.
I have overseeded on day 22. Just threw the seeds on the gaps and added compost to cover buts of it. Luckily we have had lots of rain and I am due some humid periods too so the mixxture of moist and heat is great.

here is a picture for day 25. Is has thicked up for sure.
I am wondering if the gaps will be filled by the grass roots growing sideways and creating new shoots?

http://www.mindseyemidlands.co.uk/25days.jpeg