Old 20-02-2003, 08:51 AM
dalecochoy

Default [IBC] Obsession and theft

----- Original Message -----
From: "Neal Ross"
Subject: [IBC] Obsession and theft

Ben,

Hope your security camera is monitored by someone. I have one that is

hooked
up to a vcr but the tapes only last 8 hours. I was away last month on a
Sunday for about 12 hours and when I got home 4 of my trees had been

stolen.
Sat through 8 hours of tape to see if I could see anything, but nothing!!!
Neal Ross-Marysville CA

Taping huh? A good idea I guess if you have theft worries or problems. I
dodn't pretend to know anything about such things but, I would think there
would be a video item available for such cases where it would take a "snap
shot" every so often to record on tape or cd or a "movement" would start
recording, much the same as security lights. hmmm?
Heck, here in Ohio you would be able to just follow the footprints in the
foot of snow! :)
Regards,
Dale

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ: