Old 29-03-2003, 09:44 AM
Empty

Default L-200 Pleco ravaging my swords

"Robert" wrote in
:

I have a special passion for the great varieties of Plecos available
now and don't want to get rid of him. I'll give him a different tank
with some Cory breeders but it won't be planted. Anyone have
suggestions if he won't eat zucchini?

Prune your swords a lot?

~Empty

--
'You're not friends. You'll never be friends. You'll be in love till it
kills you both. You'll fight, and you'll shag, and you'll hate each other