Old 17-05-2007, 10:15 PM posted to misc.consumers.house,alt.home.repair,rec.gardens
Willshak Willshak is offline

Default PING:: "fence mulch", mow strip, underlayment, whatchacallit

v wrote:
On Thu, 17 May 2007 13:26:40 -0400, someone wrote:

I was at Lowes today looking for something and what did I see
but this product you were looking for. Perm-a-Mulch. Sorry, they
didn't have a price on it. It was stacked by the rolls of hardware
cloth/that other roll out type of metal chicken wire stuff. Hope that
helps.

???
So does this stuff just lie on top of the ground? Both sides of the
fence, the neighbor's too? Seems like the cure worse than the
disease?

This is what weed-whackers are for!

Priced gas lately? I'd rather lay down that mulch than have to
weed-whack and then mow what I didn't weed-whack.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY