Old 29-03-2003, 10:20 AM
Dave M. Picklyk

Default slight snail problem...what kind of loach?

Bob, how long have you had your clown loach in your planted aquaria? I've
just heard that they can become big plant eaters when they get older...is
this true I wonder?

"Bob Alston" wrote in message
. ..
I highly recommend clown loaches. I am told they are best in groups of at
least three. However, I have had a single one in my 55 without problems.

They will take care of your snails and enjoy doing so.

Bob

--
Bob Alston
918.494.4913

"Dave M. Picklyk" wrote in message
a...
I have a slight snail problem. I noticed a few last month when I

populated
my tank with plants. Now I see more and more...and some of my hygros

have
little holes in them. I'm also noticing a lot more snail crap

everywhere!

I heard that clown loaches get too big and when they get older they like

eat plants...what kind of loach could I get for my 15 gallon that

wouldn't
be too big and that could be found in the LFS?

Thanx!!!
--
Dave Picklyk
www.picklyk.com/aquascape