Old 18-05-2007, 06:37 PM posted to austin.gardening
Victor Martinez Victor Martinez is offline

Default So this Meyer's Lemon

jangchub wrote:
Believe it or not I bought ours at Lowes about 5 years ago. I tried
to root the cuttings with great failure. You may want to check The
Great Outdoors because they asked me if I had any. They hunt citrus

I've seen them there as recently as a couple of months ago.

You may have better luck buying online the variegated 'Eureka.' The
lemons are the size of two golf balls or just under that size. Mine
are very tart, but when added to water and some turbinado sugar, it
rocks.

Mine are relatively sweet...

--
Victor M. Martinez